The Journal for Turkic World Studies - 19/2
Note: Articles, which have been published in this issue are all in Turkish language. But you can find the English abstracts and keywords if you click the links below.
- Credits and Titles
- Editor's Foreword
- Yunus Emre GÜRBÜZ, "Historiography and National Identity in Uzbekistan", pp. 277-233.
- Altynbek JOLDOSHOV, "Identity and Border: Border Issues in Central Asia", pp. 303-327.
- Uğur UZUNKAYA - Tümer KARAAYAK, "Two Fragments of a Commentary of Old Uyghur Cheng weishi lun (16th Leaf and Another Leaf)", pp. 327-355.
- Rabia Şenay ŞİŞMAN, "Words About War and War Equipment Names in Late Period Khiva Khanate Text", pp. 355-389.
- Erhan SOLMAZ, "Women and Perception of Women in Turkmen Proverbs", pp. 389-403.
- Fazıl ÖZDAMAR, "A Review over Studies about the Book of Dede Korkut in Iran", pp. 403-421.
- Azizbek TURDİYEV, "Folklorism in Modern Uzbek Literature on The Example of Creativity of The Tura Suleiman", pp. 421-441.
- Gülperi MEZKİT SABAN, "A Chronicle on he Turkish War of Independence: The Saraykoy Chronicle", pp. 441-453.
- Kudret SAVAŞ, "The 'Great Love Novel' of Mehmet Rauf: Son Yıldız", pp. 453-487.
- Rüçhan BUBUR, "Little Known Monuments of Kiraz Suludere Village (İzmir), a Mosque and a Ruined Hammam from Beylik Period", pp. 487-515.
- Article Translations
- Book Reviews
- Publication Principles and Spelling Rules
- Publication Ethics and Plagiarism Declaration of the Journal
- Back Cover